Strange Brew - Tin Can Knits
Strange Brew: a colourwork knitting adventure by Alexa Ludeman and Emily Wessel of Tin Can Knits
At the centre of the collection of patterns in this book is a 'design-your-own' yoke sweater recipe, which will guide you as you create your own colourwork masterpiece. Whether you are casting on one of the 8 sweater designs, or using the recipe pattern to design a colourful yoke sweater of your own, it's an adventure either way! In order to add yet another element of adventure, Alexa and Emily and their families went to gorgeous Iceland to photograph all of the pieces in this book.
Strange Brew book features:
- 2 recipe patterns, 8 sweater patterns, 4 accessories
- fabulous baby-to-big size range (newborn to 4XL)
- each print book includes a download code for the ebook
- clearly written, professionally edited, and tested patterns
- inspiring photography of all the knits in beautiful Iceland
Take a trip outside your comfort zone! Join us on a journey through colourwork yoke sweaters and a family road trip around Iceland!
144 pages, 8 x 10 inches