Laine Magazine - Issue Three autumn/winter 2017
Laine is a high-quality Nordic knit & lifestyle magazine for knit folks. Laine includes patterns from leading knitwear designers, insightful, long-format stories from the world of wool, interviews, exciting travel articles, seasonal recipes and strong, visual storytelling. The magazine is filled with beautiful knitwear designs as well as stunning photography.
Central themes explored in each issue are Roots, Gather and Create
Issue Three features designs from: Clare Mountain, Patricia Cox, Sari Nordlund, Joanne Spittler, Jennifer Steingass, Justyna Lorkowska, Fiona Alice, Whitney Hayward, Verena Cohrs and Rachel Coopey.
Issue three also includes:
- Portrait: Marianne Isager
- visit to Uist Wool, in the Outer Hebrides
- feature article by Emily Foden of Viola Yarns about her story
- Q&A with Valentina Consalvi of SnailYarn
- recipes for cozy evenings
- travel guide to Berlin, Germany featuring the best spots to stay, eat and shop