Laine Magazine Issue 8 - Kelo (SUMMER 2019)
AVAILABLE NOW FOR PRE-ORDER - RELEASE DATE MAY 31
Laine is a high-quality Nordic knit & lifestyle magazine for knit folks. Laine includes patterns from leading knitwear designers, insightful, long-format stories from the world of wool, interviews, exciting travel articles, seasonal recipes and strong, visual storytelling. The magazine is filled with beautiful knitwear designs as well as stunning photography.
Issue 8, Kelo, includes:
11 knitting patterns from a talented group of designers: Justyna Lorkowska, Denise Bayron, Libby Jonson, Julie Dubreux, Leeni Hoimela, Astrid Troland, Sus Gepard, Eveline Cantin-Bergeron, Jenny Sauselein and Marjorie Martin.
- an interview with designer Susan Crawford
- a long-format story about the talented natural dyer, Ocean Rose
- "my story" by Pauline Copin-Herriot of Lain'amouree
- a column by Jeanette Sloan
- seasonal recipes
- a travel guide to the hometown of the Laine team, Tampere Finland.
- 140 pages (estimated weight is approx. 470 grams)
Issue 8 is now available for pre-order - the release date is May 31, 2019. Please note that if you order other items in addition to Laine 8, these will not be shipped until Laine 8 is shipped out.
Note: If you are attending the Kawartha Yarn and Fibre Festival and wish to place a pre-order of Issue 8, we would be happy to bring your copy to the festival for pick up (and save you the shipping!). Please contact us.