Laine Magazine Issue 6 - Heritage (Autumn 2018) PRE ORDER NOW
Laine is a high-quality Nordic knit & lifestyle magazine for knit folks. Laine includes patterns from leading knitwear designers, insightful, long-format stories from the world of wool, interviews, exciting travel articles, seasonal recipes and strong, visual storytelling. The magazine is filled with beautiful knitwear designs as well as stunning photography.
Issue 6 features:
- 12 patterns by these wonderful designers: Shannon Cook, Jonna Hietala, Joji Locatelli, Hélène Magnusson, Andrea Mowry, Sari Nordlund, Hiroko Payne, Rosa Pomar (of Retrosaria!) Esther Romo, Annie Rowden, Astrid Troland and Emily Wessel
- a portrait of Nancy Marchant (the Queen of brioche!)
- an interview with Hélène Magnússon, the Icelandic Knitter
- "my story" by Cecilia Lalanne of the 50-year old Manos del Uruguay
- a Q&A with Kristin Ford of Woolfolk
- seasonal recipes
- a travel guide to Reykjavík
- 140 pages (estimated weight is approx. 445 grams)
Note: The official release date is September 28, 2018 - you can pre-order your copy today and it will ship out as soon as we receive it in the shop.
We will also be putting together kits for two of the patterns in this issue: the Poet Sweater (using Tukuwool fingering) and the Arbusto Sweater (using Brusca, from Retrosaria, coming to the shop soon!)