Laine Magazine Issue 12 - HAV (FALL/WINTER 2021)
This issue is packed with inspiring stories, beautiful photography and cozy knitwear.
Laine is a high-quality Nordic knit & lifestyle magazine for knit folks. Laine includes patterns from leading knitwear designers, insightful, long-format stories from the world of wool, interviews, exciting travel articles, seasonal recipes and strong, visual storytelling. The magazine is filled with beautiful knitwear designs as well as stunning photography.
Designers featured in this issue: Alma Bali, Olga Buraya-Kefelian, Luuanne Chau, Kristin Drysdale, Claudia Eisenkolb, Fabienne Gassmann, Tamy Gore, Dee Hardwicke, Claudia Quintanilla, Jeanette Sloan and Jutta Turunen.
Issue 12 includes:
- 48 pages
- 13 knitting patterns, beautifully photographed and illustrated
- an interview with Judit Gummlich
- an article about mYak
- an article about the Parkano Spinning Mill in Finland
- an article about how crafting can increase social well-being by Päivi Kankaro
- a column by our regular columnist Jeanette Sloan
- seasonal recipes
- book reviews
- Laine Favourites section