Laine Magazine - Issue 4 (Winter/Spring 2018)
Laine is a high-quality Nordic knit & lifestyle magazine for knit folks. Laine includes patterns from leading knitwear designers, insightful, long-format stories from the world of wool, interviews, exciting travel articles, seasonal recipes and strong, visual storytelling. The magazine is filled with beautiful knitwear designs as well as stunning photography.
Issue Four features 12 designs from : Fiona Alice, Emily Greene, Susie Haumann, Melody Hoffmann, Tiina Huhtaniemi, Libby Jonson, Isabell Kraemer, Sarah Pope, Camille Rosselle, Katrin Schneider, Helen Stewart and Camilla Vad.
Issue four also has:
- an interview with Jared Flood
- a long-format story about La Bien Aimée
- my story by Anna Dianichof Tolt Yarn and Wool
· a Q&A with Susanne Sommer and
· a travel guide to Paris featuring the best spots to stay, eat and shop